- BS in Biology/Chemistry from Manchester University, 1983
- Medical Doctorate from Indiana University School of Medicine 1987
- Family Medicine Residency from St. Elizabeth Medical Center 1990
- Certified American Board of Family Medicine 1990-2019
- Fellow of American Academy of Family Physicians
- Volunteer for Van Wert YMCA swim team, Van Wert High School Athletic Dept. and various ministries through St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church.
- Medical missionary work in Cambodia, Nicaragua and Haiti.
- View Jeffrey’s vitae