Each of the following criteria must be met in order for a Physician Assistant student to advance in the program and/or graduate.
- Completion of all required courses with a grade of “C” or equivalent.
- Compliance with the PA Program Attendance Policy.
- Maintenance of a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Completion of all 500 level didactic year courses before entry into the clinical year curriculum.
- Complete any incomplete grades within 8 weeks of the last day of the incomplete course.
- Satisfactory completion of all clinical rotation objectives.
- Successful completion of didactic and clinical comprehensive exams.
- Successful completion of the Didactic Year Summative Evaluation prior to entering the clinical phase of the program.
- Successful completion of the Clinical Year Summative Evaluation prior to graduation.